Tuesday 31 January 2017

Namaste,

here are a few quotes from my 'guest book' of what people have reported after the workshops I run:


"Liberating wonderful experience"
"I laugh this class!...completely cleansed and inspired"
"Inspirational and invigorating"
"Learnt lots, un-learnt lots, laughed lots for Real"
"Amazingly cleansing workshop, feel happy, loved and a little spent"
"Feeling blessed to be able to connect and grow"
"Laughed through to every atom and loved it"
"Enlightening, fun and enjoyable"
"A very inspirational workshop"
"You gave me back my natural laughter and allowed me to play and feel brilliant"
"A great laughter relaxing experience"
"A fantastic experience - a must"
"Feeling more sparkly now"
"Enjoyable and beneficial"
"Thank you, you opened my heart"
"I have found my laughter again!"
"Excelled my expectations"
"Transforming"
"Feeling  Happy , having had a very rewarding afternoon..... Delighted to recommend the laughter workshop."
"I cannot recommend this enough!...it was amazing....an incredible experience. You should totally go and just go with it!"
"A laugh a minute , in fact 2 hours+ of laughter and happy dance . Feeling good 😁😁😁😚😚"

So, if you feel a need for an increase in your daily laughter then please contact me and remember laughter IS the best medicine!

No comments:

Post a Comment